Lot Management is a fast paced, successful and growing commercial real estate maintenance company. We have an opening for an experienced Territory Manager to join our team.
· Identify opportunities for sales on properties within designated territory
· Facilitate new RFP opportunities as requested
· Follow up on proposals submitted to clients
· Manage individual sales pipeline
· Ensure quality standards are met throughout all properties
· Serve diligently as the eyes and ears of our customers and communication
· Cultivate relationships with property managers and serve as a main point of contact
The Ideal Candidate:
· 5-7 years of experience in commercial property management and/or sales
· Valid CA Driver License and clean driving record
· Fully Bilingual in Spanish / English is helpful
· Proven background with client and vendor relationships
· Strong organizational, critical thinking and communications skills
· Attention to detail and use of good judgement
· Experience with service contracts
· Polished, professional demeanor
Benefits of Working for Lot Management:
· Great pay, benefits, 401(k) retirement plan, paid time off, sick leave, holidays
· Being a part of a successful company and fun team
· Opportunity to learn and grow personally and professionally
This company is an equal opportunity employer. Red Cow Family of companies does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
About Lot Management
Stephen W. Harvey founded Lot Management in 1986 with one sweeping truck and one client. In order to meet the heavy demands of his clients, Steve bundled services which now include sweeping, power washing, window washing, day porter, asphalt & concrete repair, and general contracting.
Lot Management is a member of The Red Cow Family of Companies. The value of Red Cow’s “Bundled Companies” strategy includes:
A single point of contact for multiple services on each property
Multiple levels of supervision with a willingness of employees to support those in other divisions
More efficient processes which can result in lower costs
Problem resolution is easier with quicker reaction time to reported issues
Lot Management services industry-leading commercial property owners and managers. Specializing in retail, office, industrial, HOA and biotech, Lot management’s portfolio now exceeds 100 million square feet. We are a licensed, bonded and insured contractor offering premium customer service and trade expertise. Our management team has nearly 100 years of combined industry experience.