Provides research and analysis support of commercial real estate markets. The role will encompass certain regular tasks around the collection, management and analysis of core data, as well as a range of activities that contribute to and support the team's production and delivery of research material.
* Oversees the collection, management and analysis of our proprietary market information regarding the commercial real estate market.
* Facilitates process improvement for data management by engaging appropriate resources in issue identification and resolution.
* Collaborates extensively with Data Intelligence, Data Integrity Group, Digital & Technology and Location Intelligence to facilitate successful project implementations.
* Either directly or through collaboration, uses data programming skills (SQL, Alteryx, R, Python) to automate data audits as well as routine processes to fill data gaps.
* No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position. Provides informal assistance such as technical guidance, and/or training to coworkers. May lead project teams and/or plan and supervise assignments of lower-level employees.
* May collaborate with in pitch kickoff meetings and with marketing/business development for proposal/RFP submissions.
* May assist clients and sales professionals by providing data and analysis as needed.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; or Associate degree and a minimum of 2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* 4-8 years of experience in commercial real estate or other market research role.
* Experience with the management and manipulation of large quantities of complex data sets.
* Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
* Advanced experience with Excel. Experience with programming (e.g. SQL, R) and visualization software (e.g. MS Power BI, Tableau) preferred. Intermediate experience with other Microsoft Office products.
* Strong organizational skills and project management skills required.
* Demonstrated ability to solve problems involving several options in situations.
* Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles.
* Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex documents.
* Possess a positive work attitude and ability to work in a team environment.
* Decisions made with thorough understanding of procedures, company policies, and business practices to achieve general results and deadlines. Responsible for setting work unit and/or project deadlines. Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to department.
Internal Number: 20026146
With broader and deeper capabilities than any other company, CBRE is the leading full-service real estate services and investment organization in the world.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2017 revenues of $14.2 billion and more than 80,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included in the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #214 in 2017. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 17 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” in the real estate sector for six years in a row. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
CBRE offers a broad range of integrated services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services.