Cullinan Properties, a leading commercial real estate developer, is seeking a results-oriented Director of Real Estate to be based in its Chicago, IL or Peoria, IL office to lead the leasing and sales related functions of its multi-asset class portfolio which includes Retail, Entertainment, Office, Medical, Multi-Family, Industrial, and Mixed-Use. Projects include new developments and existing operating properties.
Responsibilities include: • Direct oversight and management of all facets of the leasing department including internal staff, 3rd party brokers, consultants and/or vendors.
• Manage and/or directly lead the negotiation of all leases, purchase & sale agreements, lease renewals and lease terminations for the portfolio.
• Lead and/or coordinate with Finance, Property Management and Construction from the start of the LOI process through Lease/PSA execution.
• Develop, implement and manage new and on-going strategies to maximize the leasing and sales activity and achieve related initiatives for the company’s real estate portfolio.
• Establish Leasing/Sales portfolio wide goals for the department and maintain departmental accountability for the goals.
• Develop and maintain strong tenant, client and industry relationships for the various asset classes within the portfolio, as well as lead and assist other team members with same.
• Provide the necessary guidance and leadership to marketing department for the development and implementation of marketing strategies for the respective properties, as well as the leasing marketing materials and leasing packages.
Requirements: • Minimum of 15 years of experience in the commercial real estate industry including retail and mixed-use leasing and tenant renewals/retention with proven track record of deal making and networking skills.
• Strong national and regional tenant relationships
• Strong financial, analytical and negotiation skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Prior management of leasing team representatives required
• Legal background a plus but not required
• Experience with industrial and governmental projects a plus but not required
• Valid Illinois Real Estate Broker license
• ICSC member
• Business oriented Bachelor’s degree or greater
• Travel required
Why Cullinan Properties?
At Cullinan Properties, we recognize that our team drives our greatest achievements. We are passionate about maintaining a fulfilling, rewarding and energetic work environment while setting the stage for your continued success. We search for entrepreneurial professionals who become personally involved in every phase of each project.
• Meaningful Work – work closely with clients and communities to develop properties – creating jobs, fueling local economies and contributing to quality of life
• Changing the Game - evolving, fast paced environment with career advancement opportunities
• Community Builders – social opportunities with local charity organizations, including volunteer benefits
• Excellent Benefit Package – generous PTO, 401(k) company match, bonus opportunities, continuing education reimbursement, competitive employee health insurance package including a wellness program & more. Salary and commission structure will be commensurate with experience.
To learn more about Cullinan, visit www.cullinanproperties.com
To apply: email resume and 3-5 business references to email@example.com.
About Cullinan Properties, LTD
Cullinan Properties, LTD. is a full service real estate development company offering commercial brokerage, asset and construction management, investment services, acquisition services, market analysis, site selection, and financial analysis. Founded in Peoria, IL in 1988, Cullinan also has offices in Chicago, IL and St. Louis, MO.