We are on a mission to empower building owners and managers to get the most of their elevator and escalator portfolios. Building owners and managers are only receiving 50% of what they are paying for and AuditMate's first-ever elevator and escalator auditing software gets clients what they are already paying for. We are a 100% remote team devoted to people inside and outside our company. If you are passionate about helping people, innovating, having fun, and have a large network of building owners and managers...this posting is for you!
About The Role and Your Impact:
As a Business Development Representative (BDR), you will support the AuditMate sales and management efforts in multiple functions. Your daily responsibilities will include the prospecting and sourcing of potential decision-makers, leading qualification phone meetings, and facilitating the closing of deals by leveraging the AuditMate Free Elevator Contract Analysis.
You will create an excellent first impression for prospective customers over multiple channels, including email, phone, and social. You will work closely with the sales and marketing teams, corresponding with customers and driving Auditmate’s message to the market.
How You Will Contribute:
• Engaging with potential prospects over email and phone to qualify and set appointments for a Free Elevator Contract analysis
• Identifying target customers for AuditMate through email, phone, and social channels
• Maintaining active engagement with leads through informed, creative follow-ups
• Researching and developing prospective accounts
• Working closely with account executives to identify qualified accounts and define strategies for outreach
• Partnering with marketing to deliver proper messaging and identify the best target market segments
• Achieving quarterly quotas for developed leads and closed business
• Facilitating the onboarding of new clients
We’re extraordinarily proud of the company we’ve built. We’re a driven, passionate, responsible group that values personal and professional growth equally. We take care of ourselves, our families, our customers, and one another. We believe in sustainable and diverse approaches to work and life because optimizing for the long-term is the best path to success. Our company is distributed, with remote team members nationwide.
Skills You Will Bring:
• 1-2 years of SDR or BDR experience, previous work with SaaS Sales and/or CRE management/sales preferred
• You are able to quickly engage potential customers over email, phone, and in-person
• You’re clear, concise, and accurate in your communications, both written and verbally • You learn quickly and you’re excited by new technologies, quickly mapping them to business processes •
You possess grit and don’t shy away from rejection
• You’re hungry to progress your career and make money
• You know how to effectively manage your time to complete objectives
• You have experience being accountable to metrics, often exceeding them
• You thrive in a high energy team environment
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they meet all criteria. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
3 openings. Telecommuting is allowed.
Additional Salary Information: AuditMate offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries, unlimited PTO, health coverage, 401K matching, and remote flexibility.
About AuditMate Elevator Management Software
First-ever elevator and escalator auditing software and management company.