US Realty Consultants, Incorporated is a national real estate consulting firm which provides commercial real estate appraisals; hotel and resort industry consulting; and real estate related litigation support. Headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, we also have offices in Las Vegas, Chicago, Cincinnati, South Bend, and Washington, D.C.
We are seeking both entry level and experienced appraisers to join our firm.
A successful candidate must:
· possess strong analytical skills
· be self-motivated
· have excellent organizational and time-management skills
· have excellent verbal and writing skills.
· have strong mathematical skills
· we use Argus Enterprise for our larger, complex projects. Familiarity with this software is beneficial, but not required.
Positions can be remote, or located in our primary office in Columbus, Ohio.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
· Performing property inspections and interviews
· Writing narrative appraisal reports, using Microsoft Office (with some Excel interface).
· Researching, analyzing, and valuing commercial real estate
· Travel is required with projects being located throughout Ohio, and the surrounding states. National travel is completed by experienced/senior employees.
Telecommuting is allowed.
Additional Salary Information: Base salary with substantial additional compensation based on production.