Responsible for analyzing information to prepare various reports. Knowledgeable on fundamental
concepts, practices and procedures associated with commercial real estate finance, including commercial appraising, market analysis and investment analysis.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Generates, reviews and understands reports; uses aggregate data from multiple sources to assist in creating a complete analysis, improvement and/or recommendation. Types of analyses
includes one or all of the following: real estate industry/market, management reporting and
variance analyses, budgeting, forecasting and strategic planning.
* Prepares a variety of analyses, presentations and proposals for new business development,
including preparation of graphics and illustrations. Provides recommendations for
* Creates and produces electronic and/or direct marketing campaigns for sale of properties to
include customized property information materials, comparable market analysis, market and
industry research and targeted mailing lists. Reviews internal and external collateral materials,
proofreads content, ensures appropriate branding, and approves materials for final distribution.
* Assists in the coordination and implementation of strategic platform strategies; performs research and analysis to support those strategies.
* Serves as liaison with clients, lenders (if applicable), and government agencies (if applicable).
* May conduct ad hoc studies for management upon request.
* Other duties as assigned.
No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position. May provide informal assistance such as technical guidance, and/or training to coworkers. May coordinate and assign tasks to co-workers within a work unit and/or project.
With broader and deeper capabilities than any other company, CBRE is the leading full-service real estate services and investment organization in the world.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2017 revenues of $14.2 billion and more than 80,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included in the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #214 in 2017. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 17 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” in the real estate sector for six years in a row. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
CBRE offers a broad range of integrated services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services.