Austin - Texas - United States of America, Dallas - Texas - United States of America, Houston - Texas - United States of America
Responsible for implementing the strategic direction and day-to-day leadership.
- Serves as a change agent for business improvements and develops buy-in and support for new initiatives and processes.
- Responsible for setting project, department, and/or division deadlines and ensuring that all business operations are carried out
- Formulates, negotiates, and executes contracts with contractors, vendors, and other key constituents.
- Evaluates industry and business trends and analyzes financial performance indicators for potential impact on operations and responds with necessary business changes as indicated.
- Provides analysis, research, and related support for the creation of business development and client deliverables.
- Repeatedly demonstrates business development acumen and impacts new business awarded to CBRE.
- Manage all communication for the Multifamily EMD and needs between business partners (1st line of defense), supported by the operations team:
- CBRE global partners include Marketing, Operations teams, Events, Research, Finance, Technology, BI, People
- Integration and execution of regional sales model into the greater platform and supporting that initiative
- Guide and execute the Strategic direction of MF vertical:
- Development of 2023 business plans
- Intentional Client Strategy:
- Middle Market
- Enhance technology utilization, drive adoption and advancement
- Deliverables to be created or enhanced in next 6-24 months
Running the business:
- Manage the Multifamily Budget (events, sponsorships, charity contributions, etc.):
- Establish criteria for corporate-supported events in each region
- Create a transparent process that determines which events are eligible for corporate support and allocate accordingly
- Be familiar with relevant CBRE Capital Markets Policies that govern Multifamily including fee-sharing protocols, referrals, and specialty practices.
- Help Guide content, identify contributors, and ensure deadlines and deliverables are me for the following:
- MF Monthly newsletter (external)
- MF National Calls
- MF Business updates – annually and quarterly (as needed)
- Monitor business performance, report, and help leaders forecast MF by quarter and annually
- Monitor Sales and Debt professionals and/or markets revenue to assess current competitive position (will determine frequency). This may also be part of the attachment
- People: assist in determining responsibilities and strategic needs of the business; support process with HR including job descriptions and posting process and vetting.
Work closely with MF operations staff to implement MF initiatives:
- Manage MF webpage
- Manage MF Contact list (additions/subtractions)
- Must understand both the sales and debt teams: need to study the contact list and team website or arrange calls
- Create or facilitate org charts for every team (start a directory), inclusive of administrative support
- Establish and manage call schedule, send the recordings
- Manage our sales and debt team calls so we can line up agendas and speakers well ahead of time
- Online calendar: establish for MF events and house on the intranet
CBRE is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer with a long-standing commitment to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status, political belief, or any other basis protected by applicable law.