About the role
The Multifamily Sales Manager has experience in physical security systems and IoT technologies and will be responsible for providing intelligent building management solutions to Multifamily developers, owners and operators.
In this role you will also be expected to:
- Prospect large/enterprise, multi-site end-user account opportunities through various means including networking, industry events, cold calling, social media, etc.
- Qualify prospective customers and identify areas where our solutions can provide value to drive Brivo solutions into new multifamily projects and retrofit opportunities.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to maximize sales campaigns through end-user communication.
- Accurately manage a CRM sales pipeline to forecast quota achievement
- 5+ years of experience in the multifamily industry at the Enterprise end-user level
- Proven track record in solution selling, dealer/distribution channel management, long sales cycles, land and expand strategy
- Proven success in making contact directly with end-user decision-makers, qualifying opportunities, establishing value propositions, and building relationships
- Ability to identify and collaborate with prospective customers at many levels of an organization
- Create and cultivate key relationships with C-Suite, VP, and Director level decision makers in Multifamily real estate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well with the internal and external sales teams
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred but not required
- Must be able to travel up to 75% of the time and reside in a city on the east coast and be located near a major airport
Brivo is the global leader in mobile, cloud-based access control for commercial real estate, multifamily residential, and large distributed enterprises. Our comprehensive product ecosystem and open API provide businesses with powerful digital tools to increase security automation, elevate employee and tenant experience, and improve the safety of all people and assets in the built environment. Having created the category over twenty years ago, our building access platform is now the digital foundation for the largest collection of customer facilities in the world, trusted by more than 25 million users occupying over 300M square feet of secured space in 42 countries.
Our dedication to simply better security means providing the best technology and support to property owners, managers, and tenants as they look for more from buildings where they live, work, and play. Our comprehensive product suite includes access control, smart readers, touchless mobile credentials, visitor management, occupancy monitoring, health and safety features, and integrated video surveillance, smart locks, and intercoms. Valued for its simple installation, high-reliability backbone, and rich API partner network, Brivo also has the longest track record of cybersecurity audits and privacy protections in the industry.
Brivo is privately held and headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland. Learn more at www.Brivo.com
Brivo is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Powered by JazzHR