Senior Appraiser - Mid-Atlantic
Job Description Summary
Senior Director, Valuation and Advisory
Our Valuation & Advisory professionals have the privilege of working across the full spectrum of commercial real estate valuation. The diversity of our practice and the breadth of our client base allows our professionals to provide comprehensive real estate valuation services ranging from traditional appraisal reports, to market studies and feasibility analysis, and participation in multi-service line strategic consulting.
Our mission is to develop our professionals, who are licensed and trained real estate appraisers, to fully engage in delivering best-in-class results to a dynamic client base across a full spectrum of real estate valuation services.
Under direct supervision, the successful candidate will complete assignments in connection with commercial real estate valuation and consulting projects which may include data collection and market research, analyzing complex highest and best use scenarios, analyzing revenue and expense performance, estimating of cash flows utilizing discounted cash flow models, analyses of comparable sales, detailed cost analyses, and drawing market comparisons in developing opinions of value.
- Capable of thriving in a fast-paced environment.
- Desire to function in a team environment and proactively problem solve
- Dedication to providing timely, reliable and courteous service to clients
- Demonstrated ability to follow through and complete tasks
- Attentiveness, attention to detail, and strong analytical skills
- Ability to comprehend, analyse, and interpret complex documents
- Demonstrated ability to solve advanced and multifaceted problems
- Commitment to professional development and continual learning
- Excellent written and verbal communication and skills.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree required
- Certified General Appraiser licence and MAI designation
- 7+ years of experience appraising commercial real estate
- Mastery of MS Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, Outlook/Teams, PowerPoint)
- Proficiency with Argus Enterprise or Rockport VAL
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, please call the ADA line at 1-888-365-5406 or email HRServices@cushwake.com. Please refer to the job title and job location when you contact us.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, email HRServices@cushwake.com or HRServices@cwservices.com. All inquiries not related to accommodations will go unanswered.