Job Description Summary
The Facilities Coordinator provides assistance to the facility management team to ensure successful service delivery of the client facility needs. Directly supports the facility management team with on-going facility and team related responsibilities.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Provide general overall facility management services, including continuous monitoring of office/facility
* Address client inquiries and concerns ensuring timely and quality issue resolution and service delivery
* Follow up with clients to ensure customer satisfaction
* Respond to all facility inquiries and complaints, assess problems and take the necessary corrective action
* Remain knowledgeable regarding all operational aspects of building systems
* Coordinate with outside contractors for the service and repairs of equipment
* Follow protocol for effective building-specific maintenance and safety procedures
* Maintain on-going communication with contractors, client, and team
* Assist with site inspection within the assigned building portfolio
* Create work orders and assign work orders to the engineering staff, subcontractors, and vendors
* Report on open and closed work orders and check the status of open work orders with the assigned party
* Request, review, and submit work orders, bids, and proposals from vendors
* Verify final invoice pricing and process payments in a timely manner
* Assist in the monitoring and assessment of vendor performance
* Train vendors on work order and billing procedures
* Manage complex work orders such as environmental issues and disaster recovery
* Manage service and performance of vendors and landlords for timely completion of jobs
* Create and record appropriate written communication between all parties
* Schedule and document maintenance and repairs on building equipment
* Communicate frequently with client, landlords, and vendors to resolve issues and provide project status updates
* Provide process and procedures training and direction to new associates
* Coordinate special events in support of client
* Assist with measuring and reporting key performance indicators against service level agreements
* Provide facilities helpdesk services on behalf of the client(s) and monitor internal/external workflow for all facilities cases to ensure consistent quality of service and work product
1. Communication Proficiency (oral and written)
2. Customer Focus
4. Sense of Urgency
6. Detail Oriented
7. Financial Knowledge
8. Time Management Skills
9. Team Orientation
* High school diploma or a General Equivalency Diploma (GED) required
* Associates or Bachelors degree in facilities management, building, business or other related field preferred
* A minimum of 1 year of work experience in an administrative, accounting or tenant services capacity
* Experience with data entry, expansive reporting, filing, answering phones, scheduling and communications
* Previous customer service experience
* Prior experience working in the facilities/property management, commercial real estate or professional services industries preferred
ADDITIONAL ELIGIBILITY QUALIFICATIONS
* Working knowledge of lease terms, the reconciliation process for Common Area Maintenance, insurance, and real estate taxes
* Proficient in understanding management agreements and contract language
* Working knowledge of computer software programs and base building systems
* Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
* Demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Ability to work a flexible schedule as needed, including but not limited to overnight travel, on call after hours and weekends
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate with others and exchange accurate information; operate a computer and other office productivity machinery; move about the workplace; remain in a stationary position for up to 90% of the time; and extend hands and arms in any direction.
C&W provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, C&W takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees during employment are treated without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Note: This job description includes the core responsibilities for C&W. These duties may have slight modifications based on the regional location.
Cushman & Wakefield also provides eligible employees with an opportunity to enroll in a variety of benefit programs, generally including health, vision, and dental insurance, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, retirement savings plans, life, and disability insurance programs, and paid and unpaid time away from work. In addition to a comprehensive benefits package, Cushman and Wakefield provide eligible employees with competitive pay, which may vary depending on eligibility factors such as geographic location, date of hire, total hours worked, job type, business line, and applicability of collective bargaining agreements.The compensation that will be offered to the successful candidate will depend on factors such as whether the position is covered by a collective bargaining agreement, the geographic area in which the work will be performed, market pay rates in that area, and the candidate's experience and qualifications.The company will not pay less than minimum wage for this role.The compensation for the position is: $27.00 - $28.84Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, please call the ADA line at 1-888-365-5406 or email HRServices@cushwake.com. Please refer to the job title and job location when you contact us.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, email HRServices@cushwake.com or HRServices@cwservices.com. All inquiries not related to accommodations will go unanswered.