Internal Number: 5539390003
Berkadia Services India Pvt Ltd
Integrity is Everything I We Take the Long View I We believe People Matter I We Stand for Excellence I
We Love our Jobs I We Innovate.
Day Shift - 11:00Am to 8:00PM
Assistant Vice President
About us: (Company Overview)
About Berkadia: Berkadia, a joint venture of Berkshire Hathaway and Jefferies Financial Group, is a leader in the commercial real estate industry, offering a robust suite of services to our multifamily and commercial property clients. Powered by deep relationships and industry-changing technology, our people sell, finance, and service commercial real estate, providing support for the entire life cycle of our clients' assets.
Berkadia is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants and employees for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or any other status protected under the law. To learn more about Berkadia, please visit https://www.berkadia.com/
For details about India operations, please visit https://india.berkadiarea.com/
Life @ Berkadia
At Berkadia, we believe people matter. We do our best to understand each other's needs, objectives, and challenges and strive to make things go right. Self-learning is encouraged and supported enabling us to steer the pace of our own growth. We draw inspiration from our colleagues, appreciate the excellent work they do to help others succeed. We celebrate success together and have fun! In short - we love our jobs.
Berkadia is looking for a talented HR Generalist. As our new team member, you have the opportunity to work as a HR business partner and Employee Relations Manager for the assigned groups, with key focus on Planning, Fostering Performance Driven Culture, Improving Talent Engagement & Retention and improving HR matrices.
Major Accountabilities (duties may include but are not limited to)
- Work with line managers and employees and coordinate with ER teams across all locations to address all types of employee relations issues ensuring a balance in representing all parties' interests
- Conduct skips and exit interviews
- Administer the implementation of corporate policies/programs/procedures
- Collect and manage different data related to ER
- Collaborate with stakeholders and central hiring team in scheduling and coordinating for hiring need of the business unit
- Play an active role in effectively monitoring the hiring efforts of all functions of the business unit
- POC for initiating and managing hiring relations with education Institutions and manpower consultancies in the region for addressing hiring needs
- Ensure Onboarding, induction, BGV and MIS tasks are coordinated for the business unit
Compensation & Benefit
- Should be able to handle C&B quires from the employees and ensure benefit process is effectively managed
- Address the queries and collaborate with Central team for providing employee best experience
Learning & Development
- LMS Management - class/course creation, assignment and resolve E-Learning related issues
- L&D Database - effectively track and maintain training reports and dashboards
- Support in mapping out training plans and schedules
- Be the custodian of learning aids and materials
- Manage and maintain in-house training facilities and equipment
Qualification & Experience
- Postgraduate degree in HR or equivalent
- Minimum 6 years' relevant experience in HR business partnering, HR Operations, Talent Acquisition, C&B and Employee Relations in an MNC
- Comprehensive knowledge of HR to handle Business Partnering, Change Agent, Employee Engagement, Employee Relations, and Rewards.
- Any certifications in HR or related field (preferred)
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including public speaking
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Power Point
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent data analytical skills
- Excellent in multiple stakeholder management
- Problem - solving skills
- Excellent influencing and persuasive skills
Perks & Benefits
Berkadia offers the best-in-class benefits to enable enjoyable work environment for the employees. Key benefits include -
- While you are busy completing the work, our Admin team makes commute arrangement home-office-home.
- Want to go for additional degrees and learn new skills without leaving the job? Use the Education Assistance to get the needed support.
- Feeling stressed or have emotional concerns? Talk to a professional counsellor via a 4/7/365 personal support line.
- Enjoy the Internet Allowance to get high speed internet line installed at home to take work calls.
- Feel safe with a comprehensive health insurance policy for family including parents.
- Order your favourite food with complementary meal vouchers.
While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job requirements, management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties from particular jobs and to assign other duties as necessary.
Berkadia, a joint venture of Berkshire Hathaway and Jefferies Financial Group, is a leader in the commercial real estate industry, offering a robust suite of services to our multifamily and commercial property clients. Powered by deep relationships and industry-changing technology, our people sell, finance, and service commercial real estate, providing support for the entire life cycle of our clients' assets. Our unique ownership structure allows us to put the client's interests first and creates a marketplace that delivers a superior experience.
Berkadia complies with the law regarding reasonable accommodations for disabled applicants. Applicants who require reasonable accommodations to participate in the interview process should contact Emma.Petersen@berkadia.com to arrange for such accommodations.
Berkadia is an Equal Opportunity employer and complies with all applicable Federal, State and local laws concerning discrimination in employment. No question in this Application is intended to elicit information in violation of any such law, nor will any information obtained in response to any question be used in violation of any such law.