Our GSE Asset Manager maintains and manages a GSE multifamily loan portfolio. This position relies heavily on strong customer service skills, critical thinking, and self-direction with general supervision. Typical duties may be routine or ambiguous in nature requiring moderate discretion relying on fundamental experiences. This position's focus will be split between internal and external stakeholders with basic responsibilities for routine client support. Do you want to join a team where you can experience the creativity and flexibility of a small lender, with all the capabilities of a large institution? If yes, then apply TODAY!
In one year as a GSE Asset Manager, you will know you were successful if you…
- Manage borrower relationships on a portfolio of GSE multifamily mortgage loans.
- Service, maintain, and troubleshoot assigned tasks related to multifamily mortgage loans.
- Provide timely and accurate customer support to internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist with processing assumptions, loan modifications, and other borrower requests.
- Assess and manage portfolio risk through quarterly and annual financial analysis, inspections, and monthly collections.
- Perform property inspections and deferred maintenance follow-up as required.
- Review and process repairs and substantial rehabilitation draw requests.
- Manage insurance loss draw requests and follow-up.
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities but will provide training and mentoring to Asset Management Analysts.
- This position is individually accountable for assigned duties with some broader accountability across the portfolio management function.
What we are looking for…
- Three to five years of role-specific experience preferred such as loan administration and/or property management.
- Requires demonstrated functional competency in performing Asset Management Analyst duties.
- A fundamentally developed understanding of the loan portfolio management function is required.
- A general understanding of multifamily mortgage banking is preferred.
- Requires problem-solving skills as well as the initiative to troubleshoot and find resolutions.
- Must demonstrate the ability to identify, interpret and apply applicable guidelines in managing assigned processes.
Merchants Capital was established in August of 1990 as a mortgage banking firm specializing in multifamily housing and healthcare facilities finance. With extensive experience in these types of finance, the company is a premier provider and servicer of Multifamily, Affordable, Healthcare, and Student Housing. Our mission is simple: to provide the best origination and service of our loan and investment products with exceptional customer service, accuracy, creativity, speed, and conformance to regulations.
Merchants Capital Corp. (MCC) has originated and closed more than $14 billion in financing and now services more than $10 billion. MCC's primary source of funding is the secondary market of federally chartered agencies and the federal government and tax credit equity investors.
PM20 #CL Apply Here