Responsible for the day-to-day transaction management oversight for a complex and/or prominent portfolio of properties on behalf of one or more National and/or Global Corporate Services clients.
* Assume key transaction responsibilities for a variety of requirements including local transactions, inbound transactions, client accounts, and sublease spaces
* Manage a high volume of transactions
* Hire and manage co-brokers for selected lease transactions as required
* Review lease documents and write lease summaries and abstracts, and review other materials as part of the due diligence process
* Manage responsibilities throughout the transaction process
* Provide advice and guidance on client transactions
* Attend regular client meetings and conference calls
* Improve client transaction management processes across the market
* Manage transaction reporting to the clients
* Research and Transaction Support
* Oversee marketing material creation associated with transaction work including flyers, market surveys, tour books and more
* Gather and evaluate real estate market and property data
* Research companies, landlords, and potential subtenants
* Prepare commission invoices and track transactions in proprietary software programs
* Ensure legal compliance and deal documentation retention
Desired skills and experience for this job
* A Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, or Real Estate
* Must have 3+ years of commercial real estate transaction/leasing experience
* Real estate brokerage or salespersons license
* Superior negotiation and leasing and interpersonal skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to work independently and within a team to build relationships and interact effectively with business partners and clients
* Ability to multi-task, work successfully under pressure, and effectively prioritize and manage time and workload
* Understanding of and commitment to client services
* Willingness to take on new challenges, responsibilities, and assignments
* A desire to work within a diverse, collaborative, and driven professional environment
Cushman & Wakefield also provides eligible employees with an opportunity to enroll in a variety of benefit programs, generally including health, vision, and dental insurance, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, retirement savings plans, life, and disability insurance programs, and paid and unpaid time away from work. In addition to a comprehensive benefits package, Cushman and Wakefield provide eligible employees with competitive pay, which may vary depending on eligibility factors such as geographic location, date of hire, total hours worked, job type, business line, and applicability of collective bargaining agreements. The compensation that will be offered to the successful candidate will depend on factors such as whether the position is covered by a collective bargaining agreement, the geographic area in which the work will be performed, market pay rates in that area, and the candidate's experience and qualifications.The company will not pay less than minimum wage for this role.The compensation for the position is: $68,000.00 - $80,000.00Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, please call the ADA line at 1-888-365-5406 or email HRServices@cushwake.com. Please refer to the job title and job location when you contact us.
Work for the Best in the Industry - make your next move here!
Cushman & Wakefield is a leading global real estate services firm. As a leader in multifamily property management, we deliver exceptional value through tailored solutions that create efficient and engaging communities. Our passionate approach, strong operational practices and high-performing teams unlock every property’s ability to provide residents with a place they can truly call home.