Location: San Francisco, California
The Real Estate Officer is a seasoned real estate professional with experience in complex real estate transactions including leasing, sale and purchase of real property. The ideal candidate:
* Functions independently
* Uses advanced skills to provide real estate services, analyses, negotiations, legal contracting and management of commercial real estate transactions.
* Uses advanced real estate skills to complete needed analysis for real estate transactions and decision-making efforts. Primary Responsibilities include:
* Responsible for negotiating uses of University property by non-University entities, and uses of nonUniversity owned properties by University entities,
# Managing and / or implementing Real Property acqusitons and dispositons across the UCSF real estate portfolio for UCSF and third party occupancy
# Manages and implements these functions which involve research, financial analysis, business and contract negotiations, contract document creation, and site improvement coordination with private, public and governmental agency representatives, business owners, property owners, developers, real estate brokers and attorneys.
* Participates in the selection, evaluation, acquisition, occupation, management and / or disposition of real property in compliance with University policy.
* Provides technical expertise in conceptualizing, structuring, and developing proposals for real estate transactions. * Reviews forecasts, budget analyses and reports of activities.
* Leads financial analyses to evaluate and recommend lease vs. purchase decisions.
* Manages compliance with agreements and contracts within their specialty.
* Leads negotiation efforts.